Monday, October 8, 2012

Pleasantly surprised at efficiency and good service

I went for a medical check-up last Tuesday at Bukit Mertajam Hospital and was pleasantly surprised at the transformation that has taken place.

Right from the counter, where you hand in your yellow card, right up to the doctor, I was amazed at the efficiency and the pleasant treatment meted out to patients.

In the consultation room, I found that Dr Sujathra Saravanan had a wonderful disposition.

She was meticulous in checking my records and explained carefully how I should take my pills.

She also enquired about how I kept my health in balance, getting me to talk about my exercise regime and hobbies.

This was a pleasant encounter where there was genuine concern for my wellbeing. I was touched by this.
Congratulations to the administration and staff of the hospital for this delightful improvement.


NEW STRAITS TIMES

No comments: